On behalf of the Effective Weekend Organizing Team, I would like to welcome youto the Effective Weekend JCI Training Marathon Round 2!
Planning, Executing, andEvaluating Projects using the JCI Active Citizen Framework. In order to achieveJCI’s Mission to create positive change around the world, JCI members runprojects following the JCI Active Citizen Framework creating a sustainableimpact in their communities. This course goes over the basic components ofproject management related to planning, executing, and evaluating projects.Participants will develop their skills to create a project statement, defineclear objectives, identify and target meaningful partnerships, plan actionsteps, and evaluate a project’s success.
We are so happy to have Charlene Corbin from JCI West Indies, PR and SocialMedia Coordinator for JCI Americas to be the trainer of this course.
Course name: Project Management
Date: May 3rd, 2020 (Sun)
Time: 2pm - 5pm (Irish Standard Time)
We strongly recommend you participate in using a laptop withan internet connection, headset, and Google Chrome web browser. However,you can use the ZOOM app on your phone, if you have no other options. You cancheck this article if you are not sure how to join the meeting onZoom.
Please test your connection before the training and latecomers willnot be admitted after 10 minutes intothe sessions. (The trainers will lock the room 😉)
Topic: Effective Weekend Round 2: Project Management
Time: May 3, 2020 02:00 PM Dublin
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 822 2601 8681
Friendly reminder: 😊
1. Introduction - Please make an introduction of yourselfbefore the course starts. https://padlet.com/charleneahcorbin/xi3w7tr3v5rp8u9c
2. Attendance - Trainers will take attendance and will dorandom checking during the training. You will be asked to fill the form here at a certaintime. The trainer will then check the timestamp of your response so make sureyou are participating in the whole course. Only active participantswill graduate from the sessions.
3. Privacy - We will record all the sessions for internal useand we will take a group photo (screenshot) with everyone together in the Zoommeeting. You are allowed to take photos/screenshot of the training slides ifneeded.
4. Group exercise - We will use the Breakout Room functionin Zoom to form groups for activities and group discussions. You can see thetraining handout in the attachment as well.
5. Dresscode - Wear your JCI T-shirt / Hoodies /Jumper
6. Break Time - There will be breaks in the training.
7. "Double Shot" Survivor Awards - some membersregistered all the sessions of Effective Weekend Round 2 and we would like torecognize you! 😀 Take a selfie at home with the trainer "virtually"during each session and then send 2 photos to the JCI Galway Facebook page toenter. The deadline is 1 hour after Project Management Training.
8. Stay hydrated - Make sure you have a waterbottle with you
9. Time - Please join the meeting 5-10 mins in advancebefore the training starts
10. Communication - You can join the WhatsApp group fordiscussion or ask for help. https://chat.whatsapp.com/GScbAepStMr1FeM69q6W2l (notcompulsory to join.. just in case if you have any technical issues and you canget in this room is for contacting the organizer for urgent issues)
If you have any other questions, feel free to email ormessage JCI Galway Facebook page 🙂
See you guys on Sunday!
JCI Galway President 2020
Junior Chamber International Galway
Tel / Whatsapp: 087 9573606